DDTANK Tool - tool cheat gunny,hack toa do gunny
DDTANK TOOLs
DDTANK TOOLs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Our Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThx

requesting default main control key

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yasmas1
Extreme Member
Extreme Member

Zeny : 2

requesting default main control key Empty
PostSubject: requesting default main control key   requesting default main control key EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:46 pm

hello, i just bought the aimbot and its wonderful but i cant use the main crontrol key "backquote" my keyboard isnt of american built, so the key doesnt have its own button.
i have to press " lctrl + ^ " to use type " ~ " and it just doesnt work with the aimbot when i do it this way, i tried changing the main crontrol key in the preference setting, but when i change it to another key and hit OK, it always just go back to the backquote key, i also tried to use an external program to put ~ on another key but i cant because "~"
isnt controlled by windows but by the motherboards bios.

so im requesting if you can change the main control key in the settings internally from the default version of the program from backquote to the "END" key, and make a download for me.

i play on game321 website

thank you, hope you can help me out.
Back to top Go down

requesting default main control key
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DDTANK Tool - tool cheat gunny,hack toa do gunny :: Reborn DDTANK :: General Support-
Jump to: